You can make changes/correction in TAN details online through TIN NSDL. You can make changes by filing "Form for Changes or Correction in TAN data for TAN allotted". Following types of changes/corrections can be made online: 

  • Change in address within the same state,

  • Change in Contact Details, 

  • Change in details of Responsible Person, 

You need to pay Rs. 55 +( Goods and Service Tax, as applicable) to NSDL e-Gov/TIN-FC as processing fees while submitting your application online. 

However, change in the address which leads to change in the state can not be made using these services. They need to apply for New TAN. 

Read More: Step-by-step guide to make changes/correction in TAN