No. The taxpayer cannot revise GSTR-3B. However, taxpayer can reset GSTR-3B. To file GSTR-3B, there are following stages – Prepare, Save, Submit, Payment of Tax and File.
If taxpayer has filed return, he cannot revise it. However, if taxpayer has submitted return but not filed, he can reset it only once.
- Login to GST Portal
- Go to Services > Returns > Returns Dashboard
- Select Financial Year and Period of filing
- Click on 'Prepare Online' under GSTR-3B
- If the status is ‘Submitted’, the option to Reset GSTR3B is activated
- Click on Reset GSTR3B. The status of return changes to ‘Yet to be filed’
- Make changes to the return and submit again
Read step wise process - Steps to revise GSTR-3B