Yes, on TRACES you can make 2 types of corrections to your e-TDS return:

  1. PAN corrections

  2. Challan corrections.

For other types of corrections you have to go through the regular process of generating correction return files and you have to submit them with the TIN-FC.

Need help with filed TDS Return, take our experts help from here