Yes. You can make changes to payer/deductor details in filed return. It is considered as the C1 type of correction. You can make changes to following fields of filed e-TDS Return: 

  1. Payer Name,

  2. Payer's Address,

  3. Payer's Contact Details,

  4. Payer's PAN, 

  5. Responsible Person's Name,

  6. Responsible Person's PAN,

  7. Responsible Person's Designation,

  8. Responsible Person's Contact Details,

  9. Responsible Person's Address. 

For making this kind of correction first you need to login to your TRACES account and download the conso file of filed e-TDS Return. And then you can make changes to it. 

Need help with correctio? You can connect with our experts from here.