Yes, you can update the payee/ deductee details in the filed e-TDS Return. For corrections in PAN masterpersonal informationdeductee details, and challan details, there is no need to request for Conso file (file correction statement). 

Payer/ Deductor can make a correction using the service ‘Request for Correction’ on TRACES. Payer/ Deductor can perform the following correction in Deductee Details provided the regular return is processed and DSC of a responsible person is registered with TRACES:  

  • Modify details of added Deductees

  • Add Deductee row for a challan with available balance

If not then the payer/ deductor needs to file a correction statement (Revise Return) by downloading Conso File from TRACES.