Yes. You can add a payee/ deductee in filed e-TDS return. For corrections in PAN masterpersonal informationdeductee details, and challan details, there is no need to request for Conso file (file correction statement). 

Payer/ Deductor can make a correction using the service ‘Request for Correction’ on TRACES. Payer/ Deductor can add payee/ deductee for a challan with available balance. Provided the regular return is processed and DSC of a responsible person is registered with TRACES:  

If not then the payer/ deductor needs to file a correction statement (Revise Return) by downloading Conso File from TRACES.