Quicko is constantly striving towards improving our services and achieving 100% customer satisfaction. If our customers are not fully satisfied with any of our services, we prioritize our focus on correcting the situation.
- Any questions about refunds and cancellations should be addressed to us by submitting a request.
- For any product purchased, you can cancel your payment or request a refund before the product is delivered to you. After the use of the product, no refund shall be made. The nature of products is online and therefore are instantly delivered.
- For MEET plan cancellation, refer to the refund & cancellation policy.
- Any change in the plan purchased must be addressed to Quicko by submitting a request to us. Payment will be settled against the already purchased plan in accordance with Quicko's discretion after verification of the reason stated by the customer.
- The refund will be issued if a duplicate payment has been debited due to a technical error from our side.
- If any miscalculation of charges, then Quicko will refund the amount after making appropriate investigations.
- Processing refunds are subject to verification of the allegation and information provided.
- Any misuse or non-compliance to our Terms of Service, the customer shall not receive any refund, and the service will remain canceled.
- Refund requests must be made within 5 working days from the day the payment was made.
- Refunds will be issued within 3-5 business days from the date the request was approved.
- Refunds will be issued only after deducting payment gateway charges.
- Quicko is not accountable for refunds or credit for the payments made to government entities (filing fees or taxes).
- Notwithstanding anything contained above, a cancellation/refund request may be granted only in cases where the Products/Services have not complied with and/or fall short in the fulfillment of its feature and are beyond the reach or fault of the customer.
The request for any cancellation/refund will be at the sole discretion of Quicko and you agree to have read, understood, and consented to our refund and cancellation policy.