PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING OUR SERVICES:
- About MEET
- Refund and Cancellation
- Experts’ Obligations
- Customer obligations
Thank you for choosing Quicko. MEET is Quicko’s designated platform that excompasses users to connect with the Tax Expert on a video call and get personalized services such as review and assistance while planning and filing Income Tax Return. We offer a varied list of MEET Plans to perfectly fit your needs wherein the Expert will review and guide the user every step of the way in a transparent manner.
Team Quicko is constantly striving towards improving our services and achieving 100% customer satisfaction. By accessing and selecting a MEET Plan you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree, to be bound by these terms and will comply with all applicable laws and regulations. These terms must be read in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions of Use.
How to Schedule a MEET? https://support.quicko.com/hc/en-us/articles/4409499996313-Schedule-a-Meet
What documents should I have with me? https://support.quicko.com/hc/en-us/articles/4409486004761-Required-Documents
Refund and Cancellations:
- We do not allow same-day cancellations; you will not be entitled to a refund. For other cancellations, your refund will be automatically processed in 3-5 business days.
- If you cancel a scheduled MEET, you will be liable to pay 2% of the payment gateway charges.
- In cases of follow up MEETs, cancellations will not be permissible.
- Customers shall not be permitted to reschedule on the day the MEET has been scheduled.
- In case wherein you do not show up for the MEET at the stipulated time, the plan amount shall not be refunded.
Any change in the Plan purchased must be addressed to Quicko by submitting a request to us. In such a scenario, payment will be settled against the already purchased plan in accordance with Quicko's discretion after verification of the valid reason stated by you.
- Refunds will be issued to you if a duplicate payment has been debited due to technical error from our side.
If you face any service related issues, you may submit a request for assistance.
- If there is any mis-calculation of charges, then Quicko will refund the amount after making appropriate investigations.
- Processing refunds are subject to verification of allegation and information provided.
- Any misuse or non-compliance of our Terms of Service, you shall not be eligible to receive any refund and service will remain canceled.
- Refund requests must be made within 10 business days from the date the payment was made to us.
- Refunds will be issued within 3-5 business days from the date the request was approved.
- Quicko is not accountable for refund or credit of the payments made to government entities (filing fees or taxes).
- The request of any cancellation/refund will be at the sole discretion of Quicko and you agree to have read, understood and consented to our refund and cancellation policy.
- Quicko reserves the right to change, market and advertise the price of these services.
- Experts will be available during Business Hours (Business Hours means the hours from 10:00 a.m to 7:00 p.m on business days).
- Quicko neither encourages nor permits any in-person visits by its experts to the customer's location and vice versa for any of the services delivered.
- The expert is not liable for any losses due to withholding, alteration and fabrication of information provided by customers.
- Our experts are qualified professionals who have the necessary skills, knowledge, experience, expertise, systems, procedures and comply with all applicable laws and regulations. The expert’s opinion on any legal compliance will be final and binding.
For responding to e-compliance queries on customer’s behalf, they may opt for Quicko’s e-compliance plan. Incase of any discrepancy from our end, Quicko personnel will rectify the same when notified.
- Incase of any government fee required to be paid, the customer shall be liable to pay the entire amount on actual basis.
- If any significant changes are to be made, Customers may have to purchase a new plan accordingly or upgrade their plan based on their requirement.
- Customers are expected to maintain a cordial business relationship with Quicko’s employees and experts assigned.
- In situations where the service needs to be delivered before a deadline or due date (Eg. Tax filing), Quicko will clarify the estimated time required to fulfill the service to the customer once the required documents are provided. In case of any delay, Quicko shall not bear the cost of any interest or penalty that may be imposed on customers by other parties.
- Customers are requested to cooperate with the expert assigned for the stipulated time frame. Quicko discourages needless delays in providing required documents and granting permission to complete order after final review.
For information about Quicko’s data protection practices, please read Quicko’s Privacy and Security Policy. This policy explains how Quicko treats your personal information, and protects our customers privacy while using our services.
- You are solely responsible for any misreporting of data provided to the Expert.
Your Personal Information:
You agree that Quicko may use and maintain your personal information according to Quicko’s Privacy and Security Policy and any changes published by Quicko.
Use of Data:
The Expert, in its capacity as an authorized representative of Quicko shall use the Confidential Information solely for the limited Customer Permitted Purpose.
Data Protection and Data Purging Obligations:
- Quicko shall, at all times, comply with all obligations relating to the Confidential Information under all applicable Laws and IT Laws including in relation to all Sensitive Personal Data and Information that are received or processed by it pursuant to the Confidential Information received.
- Quicko shall only use, process, upload or transmit Sensitive Personal Data and Information for the Customer Permitted Purpose.
- Quicko shall implement appropriate technical and organizational measures (including by prescribing the requisite privacy policies) to protect Sensitive Personal Data and Information against unlawful processing or disclosure and against accidental loss, destruction, damage, alteration or disclosure of the Sensitive Personal Data and Information in accordance with the IT Laws.
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure:
- Quicko acknowledges that in performance of its obligations under this Agreement, Company may have access to Confidential Information, disclosed by or on behalf of Customer for Customer permitted purpose and Quicko recognizes and acknowledges the value and importance of the protection of Customers Confidential Information.
- Quicko shall strictly comply with obligations of confidentiality, fidelity and secrecy as mandated under Applicable Law including the Confidential Information Laws and the IT Laws.
- Confidential Information shall be maintained as strictly confidential as between Expert and Quicko, whether or not such Confidential Information is so marked, and whether in written, oral or any other form.
- Quicko shall ensure that the Confidential Information remains protected both online and offline and there is no unauthorized disclosure, distribution, discussion, sharing or use of, access or attempt to access the Quicko Website or for any unauthorized purposes.
- Quicko shall use Customer’s Confidential Information solely in connection with performing its obligations or exercising its rights under this Agreement and for no other purposes.
Expert (“Indemnifying Party”) hereby agrees and undertakes to indemnify and hold harmless Quicko (“Indemnified Party”) from and against all losses, claims or damages and all liabilities, losses, cost, claims, actions, proceedings, judgments, settlements, expenses or the like arising in connection with the loss of or damage to an Individual Consumer or any third party in relation to the use of the Confidential Information given to the Expert.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
The provisions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with Indian law. The jurisdiction of the Courts in Ahmedabad, for resolution of any dispute arising out of this agreement.
Any dispute or differences arising under or in relation to or in connection with this Service (“Dispute”) shall be referred for negotiation and discussions between the Parties who shall meet within 30 (thirty) days and attempt to resolve the dispute.
Any Dispute between the Parties, which cannot be settled by such negotiations and discussions within 30 (thirty) days, may be resolved exclusively by arbitration and such a dispute may be submitted by any Party to arbitration.
Each Party to the dispute shall appoint one arbitrator each and the arbitrators shall jointly appoint the additional or the presiding arbitrator.
The seat and venue of arbitration shall be Ahmedabad, India and shall be governed by the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.