By accessing and selecting Expert Assisted plan you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree, to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. These terms must be read in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Quicko reserves the right to change, market and advertise the price of these services.
- Customers are requested to cooperate with the expert assigned for the stipulated time frame. Quicko discourages needless delays in providing required documents and granting permission to complete order after final review.
- Experts will be available during Business Hours (Business Hours means the hours from 10:00 a.m to 7:00 p.m on business days).
- Quicko neither encourages nor permits any in-person visits by its experts to the customer's location and vice versa for any of the services delivered
- The expert is not liable for any losses due to withholding, alteration and fabrication of information provided by customers.
- Our experts are qualified professionals who have the necessary skills, knowledge, experience, expertise, systems, procedures and comply with all applicable laws and regulations. The expert’s opinion on any legal compliance will be final and binding.
- For responding to e-compliance queries on customer’s behalf, they may opt for Quicko’s e-compliance plan. Incase of any discrepancy from our end, Quicko personnel will rectify the same when notified.
- Incase of any government fee required to be paid, the customer shall be liable to pay the entire amount on actual basis.
- If any significant changes are to be made, Customers may have to purchase a new plan accordingly or upgrade their plan based on their requirement.
- Customers are expected to maintain a cordial business relationship with Quicko’s employees and experts assigned.
- All documents, data, information including that of DSC are protected using industry standard measures.
- In situations where the customer purchases a plan in advance, Quicko shall contact the customer for order fulfilment within a reasonable timeframe before the plan expires or the deadline approaches. Customers are expected to cooperate with us to deliver the services in a timely manner.
In situations where the service needs to be delivered before a deadline or due date (Eg. Tax filing), Quicko will clarify the estimated time required to fulfill the service to the customer once the required documents are provided. In case of any delay, Quicko shall not bear the cost of any interest or penalty that may be imposed on customers by other parties.
For information about Quicko’s Refund and Cancellation practices, please read Quicko’s Refund and Cancellation policy.