Our broker integration feature helps you to directly import Tax P&L from the respective broker.
All you need to do is, authorize Quicko to fetch the details using your broker account credentials.
Here's a list of broker integrations listed with us.
Quicko is designed in such a way that it will categorize your trades as either capital gains or business & profession based on the trading activity and hence calculate the tax liability as per the Income Tax regulations.
1. For Planning
- Navigate to Planning > Tax P&L
- Select the broker you want to import Tax P&L
- Enter the respective broker(s) credentials to authorize the integration
- To import trades from multiple brokers, click on Add broker
Read more about Tax P&L under Planning
2. For Filing
- Navigate to Filing > INCOMES > CAPITAL GAIN from the side nav
- Click on Import from Broker
- Select the broker you want to import trades from
- Enter the respective broker credentials to authorize the integration
- To import trades from multiple brokers, click on ADD > Import Investments from Broker