Deposit TDS/TCS Online
Modified on: Wed, 24 Aug, 2022 at 3:02 PM
The amount of TDS/TCS needs to be deposited with the Income Tax Department.
To make the TDS/TCS Payment online
- Step 1: Visit the TIN NSDL e-payment portal.
- Step 2: Select Challan No./ ITNS 281 > Proceed
- Step 3: Select the tax applicable as
- (0021) TDS/TCS (Non-Company Deductees), or
- (0020) TDS/TCS (Company Deductees)
- Step 4: Select the Type & Nature of payment
- Step 5: Select Mode of Payment and Name of Bank
- Step 6: Enter Tax Deduction Account No. and select the Assessment Year
- Step 7: Enter other personal details
- Step 8: Enter the Captcha Code > Proceed
- Step 9: Verify the details that were entered > Submit to the bank
- Step 10: Now you can log in to the net banking account of your bank to make the payment.
Once you make the payment, you will get a challan counterfoil with Bank details.
Note: Save the challan counterfoil for future reference.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.