Digital Signature Certificate process
Created by: Shrutika Shah
Modified on: Thu, 14 Apr, 2022 at 1:53 PM
Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) is an electronic form of signature. The Income Tax Department has made it mandatory to file a Tax Audit along with a DSC.
Steps to file ITR with Tax Audit
- Apply for DSC in order to authenticate your identity electronically
- Download DSC Utility from the Income Tax Website (IT Website)
- Register DSC : You need to register in your account on IT website by generating a Signature File using DSC Utility
- Approve Tax Audit Report : Once your Auditor has filed the Tax Audit report, you need to accept/reject it from your account on IT website by generating a Signature File using the DSC Utility
- Upload Income Tax Return : You can upload the ITR from your account on IT website by uploading the XML and Signature file generated from the DSC Utility
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.