- Apply for DSC in order to authenticate your identity electronically
- Download DSC Utility from the Income Tax Portal
- Register DSC: You are required to register the DSC on the IT Portal.
- Approve Tax Audit Report: Once your Auditor has filed the Tax Audit report, you need to accept/reject it from your IT account using DSC.
- Upload ITR: You can upload the ITR from your Income-tax account by uploading the JSON file and e-verify using the DSC.
Read more about Digital Signature Certificate
Note: Users filing ITR 3 (audit is applicable), will have to e-file their return on the Income Tax portal.