How can I deposit money in the E-Cash Ledger?
Created by: Shrutika Shah
Modified on: Thu, 14 Apr, 2022 at 4:10 PM
- Login to GST Portal
- Go to Services > Payment > Create Challan
- Create a Challan - How to create challan on GST Portal
- Enter the amounts under correct Major Head (IGST, CGST, SGST / UTGST, Cess) and Minor Head (Tax, Interest, Penalty, Fee, Others)
- Make the Payment - How to pay GST Challan on GST Portal
- Once payment is made, CIN i.e. Challan Identification Number is communicated to GST system and E-Cash Ledger is updated with funds under specific heads
Read more - How to deposit money in Cash Ledger under GST?
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.