How to change address of my place of business on GST Portal?
Created by: Shrutika Shah
Modified on: Thu, 14 Apr, 2022 at 4:21 PM
Address of Place of Business is a Core Field and can be amended from the taxpayer’s account on the GST Portal after seeking approval from tax officer.
- Login to GST Portal
- Go to Services > Registration > Amendment of Registration Core Fields
- Select tab 'Principal Place of Business' or 'Additional Place of Business' and make required changes
- Under the field 'Reasons', enter reason for changing details
- Select Date of Amendment. Click on Save and Continue
- Click on verification tab, select authorized signatory, enter place and sign application using DSC, E-sign or EVC
- Success message is displayed and copy of acknowledgment is sent to registered email and mobile.
- Tax Officer will either approve or reject amendment application
Read more: What details can be changed after GST Registration?
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.