The above error takes place usually in the following siutations:
1. IFSC entered is inccorect
2. In case of any merger or acquisition of the bank
In such a situation, you are required to enter a correct/ valid IFSC or you can add another bank account associated with you in terms of a joint holder with your family member.
To resolve such an error on Quicko
- Login to Quicko
- Go to Taxpayer Profile from the upper right corner
- Navigate to the BANK ACCOUNT tab > Domestic Bank Account
- Edit the IFSC
- Click on Save
- Navigate to E-File from the side nav and file ITR again
Here's how you can Add/Edit Bank Account details on Quicko.