Any property, including a house, a building, an office, or a warehouse, is considered a house property where income arises in the form of a rental income or on its transfer and is taxed at a slab rate.

There are three types of house property income:

  • Self-occupied house property
  • Let out
  • Deemed Let out 

Steps to add the house property income:

  • Tap on the Filing tab (the second last icon) from the bottom.
  • Tap to work on your tax return. 
  • Tap on the '+' icon on the lower right hand side of the screen, then on the house property.
  • Pick the type of your property's income and enter the required details.
  • Once the details have been entered, you will land on the summary screen.

Here are the screenshots for your reference. 

Under the old tax regime, you could claim a deduction for interest paid on a home loan u/s 80C.

However, if certain conditions are fulfilled, you can also claim a deduction u/s 
1. 80 EE (First-Time Home Buyer) 
2. 80 EEA (For Affordable Housing)

Here's a complete guide on House Property & Taxes