On Quicko, the tax P&L visualizes your tax liability under the income heads of Capital gains and Business Income arising from shares and securities transactions.
Steps to download the Tax P&L Summary on Quicko
Understanding Tax P&L Summary
P&L Summary provides an aggregate of all the trading transactions done during the financial year.
Using the Tax P&L Report, the trader can determine his/her tax liability and the applicability of the Tax Audit.
A Tax P&L report consists of 3 sections:
1. Summary: This section contains a summary of:
- Personal Details
- Profit and Loss
- Capital Gains and Business Income: Turnover and P&L
2. Glossary: This section contains a summary of:
- All charges & their terminologies
- Tax Treatment
- Treatment of losses
3. Broker Sheet: This section contains a summary of:
- All transactions including
- User client ID
- Total P/L
- Capital Gain & Business income
- Separate transactions under Equity Intraday, Mutual Funds, Futures, Options, etc
Note: If you have imported trades from multiple brokers, a consolidated Tax P&L summary will be downloaded.