If your broker is not listed in our integrations, you can use the Quicko Template to import your trades.
To upload your Capital Gains using the Quicko Template
In the Filing tab, navigate to INCOMES > CAPITAL GAINS from the sidenav
Click on Import Investments
Navigate to Import using excel & click on Quicko Template
Download the Quicko Template
Enter the details
Click on Browse to upload the excel sheet on the same screen
Wait for about 30 seconds for the excel sheet to be uploaded
You will see your Capital Gains imported under the head 'Others' as well as Business Income imported (based on the trades entered).
ISIN: Unique code assigned to a Share / MF / ETF
Quantity: Number of units of share, mutual fund or ETF bought/sold during the year
Purchase & Sale date
Buy & Sell Price
Symbol & Contract (For Futures & Options)
Transfer Expenses: Charges paid to broker like brokerage, STT, turnover fee, stamp duty etc.
Type of Mutual Fund: Select the type of mutual fund from the dropdown - Equity, Debt, Commodity or Others
Note: Things to account for while importing excel & Quicko's template
1. Ensure that the ISIN Number consists of 12 digits
2. For any trade, the purchase date should be on or before 31/03/22 and sale date should be between 01/04/2021 to 31/03/2022
3. If you have purchased shares, MF's or ETFs & held them till the end of the financial year, do not enter the details in the Quicko's template
4. If you have sold shares, MF's or ETFs during the financial year, enter the details in the respective tab in the Quicko's template
5. Enter details of only listed shares, MF's or ETFs on which STT is paid in the Quicko's template
6. Do not enter details of shares, MF's or ETFs which were purchased before 01/04/2004 in the Quicko's template, since STT would not have been paid on them